SENIOR REACT DEVELOPER
Berlin, Germany , €50000 - €65000 per annum + FLEXI-HOURS
2018-03-01 10:48:08 +0000
I am looking for multiple Senior Frontend Engineers with prefferable knowledge in React! If you are ready for the next step in your career, please read below:
My client develops and executes individual growth marketing strategies that combine creativity and media with ROI-optimization technology to help their clients scale fast and internationally. They work on all media channels - across TV, radio, out-of-home, online, mobile and print.
Their headquarters is based in Berlin and they also have offices in Munich, New York, London, Bangalore, Paris and Cape Town. My client works with over 120 digital amazing brands in their portfolio including Secret Escapes, Wayfair, AdoreMe, Gameloft, Deezer, Made.com, Shipt, Com2us, Huuuge Games, ASOS, HolidayCheck and many more.
As a Senior Frontend Developer you'll help to create pixel perfect designs and aesthetical frontends for my clients own campaign analytics and real-time bidding technology. You will be part of an amazing cross-functional team and responsible for the frontend of the marketing attribution and campaign platform.
- Exceptional knowledge and competency in React.
- Specialised eye for clean, reusable and maintanable code.
- Not afraid to show your creative side.
- Basic knowledge or understanding in backend development (Go, RoR, PHP, etc.) and SQL is a plus
- Experience with data visualisation of large datasets (D3, etc.) is a plus.
- Natural interest in trying new things and loves using modern technology!
- Is great in a team and is habitually loves to contribute to discussions and meetings
What do you get?
- Be a part of a crack-team of developers that consist of 30 different nationalities!
- Language courses, pilates classes and massages during and outside work time.
- Fantastic anual company retreat, monthly welcome drinks, summer parties, barbecues and more.
- Bring your dogs to work!
- Work with new cutting-edge technologies that evolve and drives the company.
- Flexi-hours, optional home office where you are not monitored or tracked - they trust all their people!
- Of course: Fresh food and drinks stocked daily in a modern and open breakout room, acompanied by an awesome office!
Does this opportunity sound like something you would like to be a part of? Would you like to truly excel in your career within a company that relishes their people? Please get in touch to find out more!
If you are currently based outside of Berlin and would like to find out more on the relocation process, and how we can help you, do not hesitate to contact me.
Managing This Role
My name is Connor Camilleri and I'm a Resourcing Specialist for Darwin Recruitment, Billericay, Essex. My role is to source relevant candidates that specialise in Front-end and ...Connor's Full Bio