Senior QA Test Engineer.
Senior QA Test Engineer
QA & Test
My client is a company who has built a world of authentic, transparent, and connected products with a cloud-based traceability platform.
They work with international corporations within the CPG/FMCG space across multiple verticals and they extend their business reach, technological capabilities, and ability to innovate faster through a strong ecosystem of Partners. Work with both global and regional companies to deliver, implement, and augment projects at various stages of the product lifecycle.
Currently looking for an experience Senior Software QA Engineer who is looking to progress into a QA Manager position in the future! Your tasks & responsbilites will be:
- Maintaining and extending our automated test framework
- Analyzing, identifying, and organizing test coverage for customer projects to ensure adequate quality levels
- Automated testing and quality assurance for all Kezzler software products
- Developing and maintaining suites of high-performance end-to-end tests
- Building, mentoring and managing the QA team
- Aiding Engineering process improvements
Experince with IOS, Android & UI Testing is beneficial!
This is a strong opportunity for someone in a senior position looking to make a step up. My client offer great progression opportunities. Their future plans are to build a team around you!
Must have good communication skills in English
Must be based in Norway
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Emrah Dunn
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN QA & Test.
Senior QA Test Engineer
Apply Now My client is a company who has built a world of authentic, transparent, and connected products with a...
Senior SW Test Engineer
Apply Now Would you like to take part in transforming healthcare? Qbtech is the global market leader in professional ADHD...
Apply Now Seeking for QA engineer roles? How about doing so while working on both Backend and Frontend? Even better...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.