Senior QA Backend | Java.
Senior QA Backend | Java
Do you see yourself working within the Payment industry? And do you enjoy fast-growing environments? Keep reading!
To help our client achieving their goals we are looking for a Senior Backend QA Automation Engineer to join an international Mobile team.
- Developing automated tests in Java and REST Assure
- Ensuring our connection gateways with third parties (communicate with banks)
- Leading the setting up of the test architecture, test cases and build automated API and Microservice test scripts
- Working closely with our backend developers to create and review test scripts
The mandatory package:
- 3+ years of experience in developing automated API tests and frameworks using Java (Kotlin also nice to have)
- Strong knowledge of REST API principles
- Extensive experience with backend test automation tools and frameworks like RestAssured, Cucumber, Junit or similar
- Experience with testing mobile applications / mobile SDKs is considered as a big advantage
- Previous experience working in a Scrum team
Great to have:
- Experience working with CI/CD systems
- Good to have experience with front-end testing / test automation
- Might be an advantage to have experience in the financial/payments industries
If this is something for you, apply via our website or sending directly to firstname.lastname@example.org or +31 20 305 00 84
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.Manuel Rebolo
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Quality Management.
Senior QA Engineer
Apply Now This MedTech company have built a seamless telemedicine platform that allows medical practices across the US to drastically...
Application Support Engineer
Apply Now Our client is a global leader in the commercial finance and services industry, equipping small and medium enterprises...
QA | Salesforce
Apply Now Experienced with Salesforce? Job searching for the new year? Keep reading! Our client is a Digital Marketplace Multinational...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.