WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
Amsterdam, North Holland
€50000.00 - €70000.00 per annum + Secondary benefits
25 days ago
Modern offices in Amsterdam, high-level R&D environment, meetups & training, fun- & start-up-like working environment, limited amount of management levels, holacracy model, and career perspectives to become an Expert Python Engineer:
Contact me @ 020 30 585 41 or Daniel.firstname.lastname@example.org
and then we'll see what I can arrange for you at this organization
This business is a fast-moving organisation specialised in providing software platforms to governmental organisations. They are a key player in their sector and aim to change the standards with the most recent innovations. They are looking to add a Python Engineer to their software engineering team where you are going to work with over 6 highly skilled Software Engineers.
Python Backend Engineer - The function?
- The company believes that people produce their best work when they are given the freedom and liberty to develop.
- Develop advanced and ground-breaking technical solutions to help further the goals of the company in the field of sustainable mobility
- You'll be working alongside technical colleagues who are always open to discuss, help and teach meaning you'll consistently grow as a developer and a person
- Responsible for the full development cycle, from analysis to deployment
- Craft large-scale software services in Python and be heavily involved with data-driven systems
- Ensure an agile way of working with the teams
Python Backend Engineer - Location?
Python Backend Engineer - Profile
- A proven track record as Python Backend Developer on a senior level
- Experience in Django, Flask, Docker, Cloud is relevant
- A curious mindset, constantly eager to discover and explore
- Solid knowledge of Webservices, REST API, and databases
- Fluent knowledge of English and Dutch is a strong plus
Python Backend Engineer - What's on offer?
- A chance to work alongside people who share your passion for backend engineering in Python
- An impressive annual salary which can go up to 70.000€ per year
- A secondary benefits package which includes a fully funded pension plan, training packages, and sensationally equipped workstations
- To work in a tailor-made highly equipped and modern office in Amsterdam!
- Great team night-outs visiting meetups, participating in hackathons and having drinks at the pubs
Got interested? Or looking for something else in Python? Contact me @
Daniel.email@example.com / 020 30 585 41
Are you open to hearing about an exciting new opportunity in Oslo for a talented developer for a Leading Media broadcasting company? We are an international, high tech environment which offers a competitive salary and excellent career progression and that has just received a huge investment. We are focused on an agile working methodology where developers themselves have a significant impact on their daily tasks and responsibilities. We are currently looking to expand our development team that provides a custom product that supports the BBC, MTV, Olympics, world cup and multiple sports associations across the world. We are currently working with Python, Django and DevOps environment with the freedom to suggest new tech as there are no ceilings. As a python developer your responsibilities will include: Maintain existing codebase Develop new products and integrations Mentor junior candidates Help Design and implement functional requirements Build and maintain highly available systems/ Design, Develop and implement software integration based on customer requests Skills required: Solid experience with Python (5 years' experience+). Experience with such frameworks: Fast API, PyEve or Flask). Understanding both SQL and NoSQL. Fluent verbal and written English. Benefit if you have experience with Docker and Kubernetes., Bonus to having experience with Kafka. If interested please contact me directly on Bradley.firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or if you would like to apply directly please apply here.
Are you a Senior .NET Engineer who wants to lead a development team? Do you want to work in a modern and agile organisation using the latest technologies? Do you enjoy identifying technical improvements? I'm looking for someone who: · Has 4+ years' experience in .NET · Has SCRUM master experience · Has experience working with SQL Server or MongoDB · Has experience mentoring an offshore team / developer(s) · Has strong experience building distributed systems · Has experience on full-stack development of web applications · Wants to work in an international working environment · Has completed Higher Education in Computer Science or a similar Engineering Degree Who is interested in: · Implementing innovative solutions based on agile approaches · Leading, coaching and mentoring a development team · Solving problems · Software Architecture · Working closely within a cross functional team For a company who: · Offer attractive challenges in an innovative working environment · Provide access to the latest software equipment · Provide excellent training and very good employment conditions This is a fantastic opportunity for a senior software developer in Lausanne. I am urgently looking for candidates, get in touch as CV's will be immediately reviewed!