WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
650000.00kr - 800000.00kr per annum
about 1 month ago
Are you open to hearing about an exciting new opportunity in Oslo for a talented developer for a Leading Media broadcasting company?
We are an international, high tech environment which offers a competitive salary and excellent career progression and that has just received a huge investment. We are focused on an agile working methodology where developers themselves have a significant impact on their daily tasks and responsibilities.
We are currently looking to expand our development team that provides a custom product that supports the BBC, MTV, Olympics, world cup and multiple sports associations across the world. We are currently working with Python, Django and DevOps environment with the freedom to suggest new tech as there are no ceilings.
As a python developer your responsibilities will include:
- Maintain existing codebase
- Develop new products and integrations
- Mentor junior candidates
- Help Design and implement functional requirements
- Build and maintain highly available systems/
- Design, Develop and implement software integration based on customer requests
- Solid experience with Python (5 years' experience+).
- Experience with such frameworks: Fast API, PyEve or Flask).
- Understanding both SQL and NoSQL.
- Fluent verbal and written English.
- Benefit if you have experience with Docker and Kubernetes.,
- Bonus to having experience with Kafka.
If interested please contact me directly on Bradley.email@example.com for more information or if you would like to apply directly please apply here.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.