WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
Amsterdam, N. Holland, Netherlands
€60000.00 - €68000 per annum
about 1 year ago
A young and innovative software house is looking for a Senior Python Developer who is happy exploring and using new technologies. Fuelled by good coffee and a passion for eCommerce they are looking for someone who shares their thirst for learning.
They believe that to produce the best possible software solutions you need to have the freedom to experiment with the best tools and methods of working - and openly encourage their developers to discover these new skills.
Senior Python Developer - The function?
You'll be working in their awesome office located in Amsterdam, only a 5-minute walk from central station, producing primarily web-based applications that will be deployed on multiple devices and platforms for various clients. Their client's requests solutions for complex issues and expect them to deliver the quality of the highest calibre. To be able to do so, they always produce tailor-made platforms which are all "green-field projects" aka developed from scratch.
Senior Python Developer - Your profile?
There is no such thing as a perfect match so if you feel you come close to the profile described get in touch.
- A completed University / HBO degree
- At least 4 years of professional working experience developing modern solutions, of which a few years in Python
- Knowledge of Microservices, Django, AWS and DevOps is very welcome
- You speak fluent English
- You aren't afraid of an eCommerce environment - in other words, high-traffic websites, performance- and scalability challenges and data analytics
- A great communicator who is able to consult clients directly
- Be able to act as a lead; taking on projects from scratch and delegating tasks to various teams and colleagues
Senior Python Developer - What we can offer?
- You'll be working in a top-notch team with some extremely talented developers and team leads - meaning you'll get to consistently improve your skills
- While your eventual salary will be based on your qualifications and skills this can range from 60.000€ to 68.000€
- Part of a team with plenty of room for personal evolution and growth perspectives based on your own desires - architect, team leader etc.
- Flexible working hours, if you prefer to arrive a little later in the morning or leave a little earlier in the evening it's all possible.
Got interested, apply below! Or looking for something else in Java or Scala? Contact me @
Daniel.email@example.com / 020 30 585 41
Python, Django, Flask, Developer, Ontwikkelaar, Engineer, Amsterdam, Jenkins, DevOps, CICD, AWS, Amazon web services,