WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
Amsterdam, N. Holland, Netherlands
€60000.00 - €68000 per annum
3 months ago
A young and innovative software house is looking for a Senior Python Developer who is happy exploring and using new technologies. Fuelled by good coffee and a passion for eCommerce they are looking for someone who shares their thirst for learning.
They believe that to produce the best possible software solutions you need to have the freedom to experiment with the best tools and methods of working - and openly encourage their developers to discover these new skills.
Senior Python Developer - The function?
You'll be working in their awesome office located in Amsterdam, only a 5-minute walk from central station, producing primarily web-based applications that will be deployed on multiple devices and platforms for various clients. Their client's requests solutions for complex issues and expect them to deliver the quality of the highest calibre. To be able to do so, they always produce tailor-made platforms which are all "green-field projects" aka developed from scratch.
Senior Python Developer - Your profile?
There is no such thing as a perfect match so if you feel you come close to the profile described get in touch.
- A completed University / HBO degree
- At least 4 years of professional working experience developing modern solutions, of which a few years in Python
- Knowledge of Microservices, Django, AWS and DevOps is very welcome
- You speak fluent English
- You aren't afraid of an eCommerce environment - in other words, high-traffic websites, performance- and scalability challenges and data analytics
- A great communicator who is able to consult clients directly
- Be able to act as a lead; taking on projects from scratch and delegating tasks to various teams and colleagues
Senior Python Developer - What we can offer?
- You'll be working in a top-notch team with some extremely talented developers and team leads - meaning you'll get to consistently improve your skills
- While your eventual salary will be based on your qualifications and skills this can range from 60.000€ to 68.000€
- Part of a team with plenty of room for personal evolution and growth perspectives based on your own desires - architect, team leader etc.
- Flexible working hours, if you prefer to arrive a little later in the morning or leave a little earlier in the evening it's all possible.
Got interested, apply below! Or looking for something else in Java or Scala? Contact me @
Daniel.firstname.lastname@example.org / 020 30 585 41
Python, Django, Flask, Developer, Ontwikkelaar, Engineer, Amsterdam, Jenkins, DevOps, CICD, AWS, Amazon web services,
Senior .NET Developer Indre By Do you want to work on critical financial software? Are you looking to be challenged but also remumerated for your efforts? Have you got a burning passion for quality software?....then look no more! My client is expanding their development team with those who are passionate about critical financial software and want to challenged. You can expect to be working with financial algorithms, creating infrastructure to support analysis of said algorithms, and improving the automation of those algorithms. It's an informal atmosphere where everybody is listened to. There is a huge focus on empowering the individual and letting people own their work. You choose the priorities, you choose the tools, you get the job done. You need to have: 5 years professional experience with C# and .NET Solid knowledge of SQL Interest of algorithms and data structures Burning desire to learn If you fit the bill, reach out and let's talk! email@example.com
Senior Software Developer My client is a leading service provider in health care. They are growing consistently with the continuous requirement for there services across there already vast client base. They are less than 100 employees, most of which work within the development teams support there customers. For this role, your responsibilities will be: Design and programme the client-side application components. Further development of the REST API backend Support and mentor other Software Engineers Contribute to the discussions regarding technology choices & Architectural decisions Required experience: You hold a university degree in computer science Fluency in German & English (at least a C1 level) You have experience in Architecture and development of enterprise software solutions Experience with Java, REST, Typescript, React, Node.js is preferred, if you bring experience in 4/5 then you will of course be considered To be able to communicate to a high level with colleagues and customers Experience with requirement engineering is a plus What the client offers: Interesting topics to work on Up to date technologies to work with An interesting product that is provided to customers across Switzerland Competitive Salary Bonuses based on both company and personal performance (Annually) Budget for further education Flexible working hours & Home office (1-2 days per week maximum)