WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
Haarlem, North Holland
€60000.00 - €75000.00 per annum
8 months ago
A proven scale-up with massive funding is looking to disrupt the field of consumer trading platforms and they are looking for an experienced Python Developer. You can work closely with other cross-functional teams building the core system for their client base. They have an amazing new office in the city-centre of Haarlem where you will join a team of gifted engineers who believe that they can impact this fintech domain.
Being a scale-up, it is a unique opportunity to join this journey from the start.
Python Backend Engineer - The job itself:
- You will be involved in the development of the main platforms for the companies' client portfolio
- Development, programming, testing and maintenance of the software web services
- The company works in "short" sprints to tackle features allowing plenty of room of flexibility
- Be involved with another cross-functional team to ensure a unified platform across the various services
- Make an impact in the field of trading with a new way of trading for consumers
Python Backend Engineer - What skills you'll need to join this team?
- Proven track record as Python Developer
- Experience as a full-stack developer is appreciated
- Fluent in English
- Flexible mindset and a smart-worker
Lead Backend Engineer - What's on offer?
- Freedom to seriously impact the company, product and trading industry and make a difference in the field
- Stability: The company recently received massive financial funding to offer stability for the upcoming five years. The company shares already increased value times 20!
- Money: While your annual salary will ultimately be decided by your skills and experience, this can range from 55.000€ to 75.000€
- An expansive secondary package including transport costs, training budget, company shares and bonuses
- Environment: Amazing office based conveniently in Haarlem, joining a team of hard-working and committed professionals
- Flexibility: Flexible hours and remote work is possible
Are you ready to take up the challenge? Hit the "APPLY" button now!
For any questions get in touch with Daniel Scheepbouwer
020 30 58 541 / Daniel.firstname.lastname@example.org