Senior Python Developer
Berlin (10553), Berlin , €55000 - €65000 per annum
2018-03-28 11:52:59 +0100
Senior Python Engineer - Python/Machine Learning/Big Data/SQL/NoSQL/Berlin/Germany
Is sustainable and green energy important to you? Do you want to work with the latest technologies to help improve energy management and energy usage? Can you bring strong skills in Python and Machine Learning? If so my client could have the role for you!
They are an innovative energy management company who help their customers worldwide reach peak energy efficiency by uniting the future of IT and energy management in smart buildings. They are growing their tech team and looking for a Senior Software Engineer to design and implement a distributed big data batch and stream processing architecture for smart meter data.
- Implement the runtime environment for sophisticated analytic and machine learning algorithms.
- Ongoing development of a platform to store, analyse, visualize time series data
- Design, implement and help to continuously improve system architecture
- Strong experience with Python
- Experience in designing and operating large databases and big data in production with SQL and NoSQL systems
- Test driven development and continuous integration
- In depth knowledge of handling time series data (using AWS, Linux)
- Fluent English, German is a plus
They offer an environment with quick decision making, motivated international team, good training opportunities and attractive salary. Please apply with your CV and we will be in touch shortly. For similar roles in Berlin check out my online profile https://goo.gl/hDDYjY
Managing This Role
Supporting clients and candidates across North Germany related to all things mobile. I'm connected to some of the best talent in the mobile market and pride myself in identifyin...Rebecca's Full Bio