Senior Protocol Engineer.
Senior Protocol Engineer
Senior Protocol Engineer
Are you looking to join a fast-growing team? Are you passionate about blockchains, open-source software & financial software and want to have an impact on a space that is still in its infancy: Decentralized Finance?
You are an experienced developer, have worked with Rust and Go and care about decentralized technology. You want to join a team of experienced technologists and business experts, who really care about writing high quality, open-source systems that solve real problems. You are self-motivated and don't need many directions to get a job done together with your teammates. My client are knowledgeable, curious, and nice people, who have a shared vision to re-shape the world of traditional finance.
About my client:
They are an early-stage startup with a big mission to bridge real-world finance to DeFi.
The team is a self-managed organization of 25 (and growing) that gives you plenty of space to experiment and fit into the roles that excite you the most. They value diversity, which is reflected in the team.
- Design and architect distributed systems and their components (e.g. interaction between our p2p document exchange network and Chain, utilizing zero knowledge proofs).
- Be a key contributor by writing clean, maintainable, secure blockchain code that enables a new financial supply chain which will be used by thousands of businesses and nonprofits.
- Build software with Rust, occasionally working with tools and applications that support the Chain (e.g. front-end for the Chain & dApps built on top).
- Support other internal and external teams integrating with Protocol to make integration for them as frictionless as possible.
- Work on our open-source codebase together with internal and external contributors.
- Prioritize scalability, security and ease of integrations for external or internal users.
- You have 5+ years of professional software development experience and have already contributed to open source projects.
- You professionally developed software written in Rust and Go for 2+ years.
- You like solving problems and working with smart, nice people.
- A strong and proven computer science or computer engineering background.
- Track record of high quality, well-crafted code that has been used in production environments.
- Leadership and architecture experience are a plus, knowledge of finance IT won't hurt.
- You were involved in designing the architecture of complex (ideally decentralized) projects and saw them through to production deployment.
- You are familiar with cryptographic algorithms, decentralized systems, distributed consensus systems, and security and trust reduction.
- You know your way around writing code for large-scale peer to peer or blockchain applications.
There is no preferred work location, but you will be working primarily with a Berlin and NYC/Phoenix timezone. Compensation is blockchain competitive + based on your experience
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, or your job search in general, please contact +41 (0)43 456 29 09
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Embedded Software.
My client designs and supplies turnkey seamless visual display systems and technologies for simulation and visualization applications. they have developed...
Freelance Embedded Software Developer
Key Information Job: Freelance Embedded Software Developer - Autosar & BSW Focused Location: Bavaria/Remote Industry: Embedded Software Development Contact Duration:...
Engineer Control Software
About the job: Programming the control software for specific projects ranging from traction or auxiliary converters to energy storage systems...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.