Senior Project Manager
Germany, Germany , £80000.00 - £95000.00 per annum
2019-06-12 15:06:42 +0100
Senior Project Manager in DevOps environments. - Munich, Stuttgart, Berlin and Remote options.
I am currently recruiting for a Project Manager to work in a DevOps consultancy business, targeting bigger businesses and taking control of their in-house DevOps projects. This role you will be working with the consultancy direct, often asked to go to customers on-site to help implement these migration projects, this could mean sometimes you will need to travel to Munich/Berlin other locations in Germany if needed (costs will be covered also by either client or consultancy.)
Realistically they need someone with pre-sales experience or someone who is able to clearly communicate a project to a customer and give a realistic timeline for it to complete.
You should have experience with the following:
- Pre-Sales Experience or previous consultancy work.
- Proven project management expertise, preferably some consultancy background.
- Familiar with the open DevOps slack tools such as: (Atlassian stack, Git, Jenkins, pipelines and JIRA or Confluence.
- Good knowledge of DevOps methodologies (config management, CI/CD, containerisation etc)
- Wide range of programming Languages such as Java, Python, Groovy, Perl, Shell etc.
- Some German speaking required (B2 Min level).
- Driving License would be ideal but not necessary, as long as you don't live too far from an airport!
If the role is of interest to you, please email your CV to Joseph.Carpenter@darwinrecruitment.com.
WHAT'S HAPPENING NEAR YOU?
We understand that our network is the most important asset to our business, so we truly value recommendations. If you have a friend who is looking to take the next step in their career, let us know and we can help them.We have an excellent range of prizes to choose from.
Please note that your recommendation must be working in a position we place them in for a minimum of 3 months for a permanent role, or 1 month for a contract role