Senior Project Manager
Oslo, Norway , 800000.00kr - 950000.00kr per annum
2018-12-17 17:22:11 +0000
Are you an Enthusiastic and well-composed Project Manager with high above average competence?
Are you looking to work in an informal and warm environment while working with colleagues in interdisciplinary teams?
Do you have experience with banking/finance, retail and/or public sector?
I'm looking for someone who…
- Has 3-5 years of project management experience
- Has a BSc or MSc IT education with certifications in PRINCE2 and Scrum
- MUST be fluent in Norwegian, both written and spoken
Who is interested in…
- Taking initiative, work independently and create trust
- leading exciting and important projects in close collaboration with other departments.
- Delivering high-quality software for my client's ambitious customers
For a company who…
- Has a Focus on professional and personal development
- Offers Challenging, important and meaningful assignments
- Has an informal and good social environment
Pre-Screening Interviews to occur on a day by day basis, so apply with your CV or through LinkedIn ASAP
Managing This Role
Having joined Darwin as a trainee in August 2015, and currently, work as an Executive Consultant with over 2 years' experience recruiting into companies across Norway. I focus o...Josh's Full Bio