WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
10 months ago
Currently, I am working with an internationally recognised company who have a key focus in the medical sector, as a company, they have been in business for the past 30 years now and the products they create are used worldwide.
The current goal for these is to use the latest innovations to make health care simple to give people the chance to live a simpler life.
Now they need an experienced Senior Project Manager to join them on a permanent basis, as a company they have over 1,500 employees worldwide.
You have these skills:
- Complete training as an electrical engineer, microtechnology/mechanical engineering and have studied at FH/ ETH/ TU.
- Training in business administration or project management.
- Commercial experience in the field of product development and manufacturing processes.
- Industry experience in medical technology, pharma, automotive, electronics or telecommunications.
- Management experience.
- Fluent English.
- Planning, budgeting, implementing, and managing assigned projects to deadlines, HR, projects costs and investments.
- Ongoing task adaptation/ optimisation of a functional and effective project organisation.
- Creation and updating of an appropriate project plans and creating complete project documentation.
- Coordinating sub-projects ensuring the flow of information and communication in the team.
- Follow, evaluate and control projects, i.e. deadlines, resources, quality and cost.
- Coordinate and implement corrective measures.
- Periodic recording of project progress.
The company & the perks:
- Large and growing company.
- Centrally located.
- A challenging job in a dynamic environment.
- Voted one of the top ten places to work in Switzerland.
- Unique corporate culture.
- Attractive pay system.
- Room for growth.
- Modern office with.
- Flexible working hours.
- Loyalty bonuses.
- Accident insurance.
If you meet the above requirements, please get in contact ASAP to discuss further.