Senior Product Manager
Berlin (10553), Berlin , €60000.00 - €65000.00 per annum + benefits
2018-12-14 15:02:11 +0000
Senior Product Manager
€60K - €65K + benefits
Do you want to work closely with founders, a motivated product team and developers to reach the company's vision?
Can you bring strong product management experience to help drive the team and company forward?
Are you interested in sports, health and fitness and aware of current trends in the industry?
My client is looking for a Senior Product Manager to;
- Take care of the product from concept to post-launch performance.
- Define, develop, and execute a clear product strategy in accordance to the overall company vision.
- Maintain and prioritise the backlog in accordance with the product strategy.
- Collect and qualify needs and requirements from internal and external stakeholders.
- Understand competitors, analyse user behaviour and work with data to generate insights to shape product development decisions.
You should have;
- 2+ years experience in Product Management in a scrum/agile environment.
- Strong awareness of current mobile and web technologies, trends, products, tools and design standards.
- Ability to make data informed decisions and measure relevant product KPI's.
- Fluent English speaking, German is a plus.
For a company who;
- Are a digital health and fitness marketplace partnering with more than 3000 venues in Germany, France and Italy offering sports and wellness activities.
- With over 150 employees focusing on expanding the core team in Berlin.
- Have an international team and flat hierarchies where decisions are made quickly and implemented.
- Has a lively start-up atmosphere in Berlin.
- Offers freedom and flexible hours to their employees.
If this sounds like somewhere you are keen to make your next career move to then please apply with your CV and we will be in touch to discuss further details. For similar roles please check out my online profile; https://www.darwinrecruitment.com/consultants/rebecca-kettle#consultantJobs
Managing This Role
Supporting clients and candidates across North Germany related to all things mobile. I'm connected to some of the best talent in the mobile market and pride myself in identifyin...Rebecca's Full Bio