Senior Product Designer.
Senior Product Designer
£60000 - £87000 per year|
I am working with a global travel company that transforms customers standard trips into exceptional ones! They are looking for an innovative Senior Product Designer full time in their Berlin office. The Travel industry has never been stronger since post pandemic!
You will have the chance to be working closely with CPO who has worked in three global companies - Twitter, Google and Instagram.
You will need:
- You will need 4+ years of Senior Product Designer
- Background either in Travel, Fintech and Ecommers.
- Fluent English speaking and understanding
- Strong knowledge with User Interface.
- Understanding Human/User-Centred Methodologies
- Strong decision making.
- Strong communication.
- Work cross functionally with UX/UI experts and Product Managers.
- World class relocation support to Berlin.
- Stock options.
- Private pension.
- External education budget.
- Discount on German languages course, work activities, public transport and gym membership.
Would you be interested in discussing this further?
For more information on the business, and technical requirements, please apply below.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Alex McCaffrey
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Other.
Senior Business Analyst
Apply Now For one of our international clients, we are looking for a Senior Business Analyst who will make sure...
Apply Now Darwin Recruitment are currently recruiting for an Accounts Assistant for a company based in Stockholm that owns and...
Apply Now Für unseren Strategischen Kunden suchen wir aktuell einen PHP Entwickler (w/m/d) für den Remote Einsatz. Aufgaben: Entwicklung an...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.