WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
45000.00kr - 60000.00kr per month
about 2 months ago
Do you have an interest in building performance focussed distributed systems where millions of people will see and use your code?
Would you like to use the latest Java versions and libraries, all built on modern architecture?
Are you someone who thinks analytically, loves problem solving and thrives in an environment that's built on communication and idea sharing?
This is the kind of company that continually supports your individual growth, ensuring you are on the exact path you want to be on, working hard to be the best you can be.
Here, you will work in a self-driven, highly motivated team that is focussed on creativity, collaboration and a strong, international atmosphere of high-level clean code and IT architecture.
What will they offer you?
- An awesome work-life balance.
- A stimulating environment using the latest technologies, frameworks and libraries.
- The ability to influence the work culture, the software architecture and the entire development life cycle.
- A tailored, personal development plan to ensure you are working towards the goals you want to achieve.
They offer a working culture that is constantly stimulating with varying work tasks which you can greatly influence. The
working ambiance is creative, collaborative and their flat organisational structure with strong international atmosphere promotes communication and sharing of ideas. Business is important, but enjoyment and balance of life is encouraged and recognised first and foremost!
What will be your main responsibilities?
- To build a globally distributed, low-latency system designed to collect massive amounts of user data.
- Write software for the real-time analysis for the core part of the business.
- Play a major part in the solution architecture, planning and deploying practical solutions.
- Actively work to continue building a highly competent, cross functional team.
- Write high quality, clean code.
- LOVE WHAT YOU DO!
What skills do you need?
- Minimum of 4 years' experience in the Java language and comfortable running on Linux.
- Familiar with designing and building distributed and scalable systems and enjoy seeing millions of users running your code.
- Have an eye for quality and care about dynamic engineering practices such as automated testing.
- The ability to design pragmatic solutions with an understanding of data structures and algorithms.
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English.
How to apply!
It's easy; click the apply button below or email Harry.ODonoghue@Darwinrecruitment.com with some information about you and why this position is a good match for you!