WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
Den Haag, South Holland
€45000.00 - €65000.00 per annum
4 months ago
As a Senior Platform Operations Engineer you will support and maintain the fully automated infrastructure used by our internal DevOps teams. Some of the responsibilities include: maintenance of existing and introduction of new CI/CD tooling as well as improving our deployment processes and infrastructure. You have a strong focus on automation and experience with building infrastructure that scales as well as troubleshooting performance issues. Are you someone who is self-driven, passionate about technology and has a sense of what it means to provide services for customers in a fast-paced and very dynamic environment?
Than apply now or get in touch!
- Ensure that all systems are available and performing according to the expected internal Service Level Agreements (SLA)
- Continuously add new and maintain existing CI/CD tooling (TeamCity, SonarQube, Artifactory and Xray, Black Duck, Azure DevOps)
- Have a good record of accomplishment of using automation tools such as Terraform to build infrastructure that scales.
- Provide support for our Engineering environments running on AWS, along with other key stack components.
- Collaborate with product development teams to align on the next generation software delivery pipelines.
Desired skills and expertise:
- 8+ years of experience in systems engineering with strong focus on automation and AWS (Azure considered a plus)
- Strong experience with Operations and excellent troubleshooting skills, on both Windows Server and Linux systems.
- Understanding of concepts such as virtualization, containerization, auto-scaling, experience with GIT, CI/CD integration toolchains, building fault-tolerant solutions and fully automated systems
- Well-versed in at least one of the three scripting languages (BASH, Python or PowerShell)
- Experience with hardening of modern operating systems, web and application servers, databases, proxies etc.
What are we looking for?
- Detail-orientated personality with great interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to communicate clearly, professionally, and fluently in English, both spoken and written.
- Security minded and a team player.
- Ability to work to agreed deadlines.
Are you interested in the position of Senior Platform Operations Engineer? Then click on apply and contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org or via 020 305 8554.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.