WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
Amsterdam, North Holland
€60000.00 - €80000.00 per annum + negotiable + pension, work from home
6 months ago
Want to be a part of a multinational software powerhouse, with ample growth opportunities? Is automation your middle name and do you have ample experience with systems engineering? Do you value making the difference, by facilitating solutions that help protect people's health, prosperity, and safety?
Secondary Benefits: development program, work from home, mobility scheme, pension scheme
I'm looking for someone who
- Has 8+ years of experience as a systems engineer, with a passion for automation and AWS (Azure would be nice)
- Is an operations champion with exceptional troubleshooting skills, both on Windows and Linux Systems
- Knows virtualization, containerization, auto-scaling, code versioning, and CI/CD tools like the palm of their hand. A background in Software development is a big plus.
- Can code in Python, Bash or PowerShell and has experience with web and application servers, the hardening of modern OS's, and databases.
- Is detail oriented, a good communicator (in professional English, both spoken and written), security-minded and a team player. As for deadline's, they don't scare you.
Who is interested in
- Ensuring all systems are up and running, and performing according to SLA's
- Adding new and maintaining existing CI/CD tools. You're a pioneer. Tools like SonarQube, Artifactory, Azure DevOps and TeamCity.
- Building infrastructure that scales using tools like Terraform. You're a pro at this. Ansible is a plus.
- Collaborating with different teams to agree on the next gen delivery pipelines and supporting these engineers with their environments running on AWS.
For a company who
- identifies your personal value with a competitive salary up to €80.000,- gross per annum
- offers a dynamic environment, working with a engineers on challenging projects, with opportunities to specialize further
- offers a lot more: work from home, training & development opportunities, a non-contributory pension scheme and a mobility scheme
We know that we ask a lot in terms of skill, but we recommend you apply even if you match for 70% - 80%. Are you the DevOps Cloud Engineer looking to join a dedicated organization that offers innovative projects in line with YOUR ambition?
Apply now! Contact Nezar at 0203058545, or e-mail him at firstname.lastname@example.org
NB: For this position we are only considering local candidates.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.