WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
€60000.00 - €70000.00 per annum + home office + flexi hours
8 months ago
- Tech product start-up founded in 2017 with over 100,000 customers
- Financially backed by a huge German insurance company
- English speaking PHP Symfony programming team
Why are we hiring?
- Government law changes present a huge opportunity for growth in our B2C market
- We'd like to introduce new technology and features including chatbots (you don't need any Chatbot experience!)
- To capitalise on the market opportunity, we need more PHP engineers who can code in Symfony
Why should you join us?
- You will code with a purpose! Your work makes specific B2C services more financially accessible to people who need it most
- Our industry is a very wealthy sector yet to experience true innovation, we're contributing to an early evolution
- We have numerous parents in our engineering team, so we accommodate a good work / life balance with flexible hours and home office
- The technology is not perfect, which means there is plenty of opportunities to contribute to improving both the architecture (performance, security, scalability, robustness) and not just shiny new features
- We trust our Developers to exercise their experience, which is why you will work with a lot of freedom
Our current tech stack:
We need to hire skills mostly in PHP, Symfony, and some React. If you are familiar in other parts of our tech stack it is very useful!
- Symfony4, Node.js, React.js
- Docker, AWS
- Agile SCRUM, SOLID, TDD
Who we are looking for:
- Our engineering team is made of enthusiastic engineers. You should retain a passion for solving programming problems
- Good English speaking skills
- Strong competence in PHP and Symfony
- Familiar with Docker and Microservices
If you'd like to know who we are, what our product is, and exactly what you will do with our team then apply today!
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.