WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
8 months ago
Would you like to work in a company that offers a very good work-life balance, flexible working hours, a collaborative working environment and more? If so, keep on reading!
My client is creating digital solutions for their customers such as e-commerce and intelligent content management systems and now looking for a PHP Software Developer who will be responsible for the development of E-commerce projects.
Let me give you more details about the job and my client below!
Your Task and Responsibilities:
- Development and customization of shop systems based on Shopware and/or Oxid
- API development and interface connections
- Optimization of existing components
- Close collaboration with the development team and project management
- A degree or a completed apprenticeship in the IT sector
- In-depth knowledge of object-oriented PHP development
- Focus on back-end development, front-end know-how desirable
- Experience in working with relational database systems
- Fluency in German (at least C1 Level)
- An analytical approach to problem-solving and a high standard of quality
- An independent and goal-driven way of working
You Will Get:
- An internal position with a permanent contract and above-average salary
- Exciting and diverse projects using the most up-to-date technologies
- Flat hierarchy and collaborative working environment
- Distributed individually tasks and responsibilities according to strengths, weaknesses and personal preferences
- Plenty of room to explore individual ideas and for working independently
- Individual continuous education (internal and external)
- Free choice of working device (Mac/PC)
- A very good work-life balance (overtime is compensated by granting paid time off)
- Flexible working hours (07:00 - 18:30)
- Free pretzels, fruit, sweets, beverages and delicious Italian coffee
- Fun space with a football table, Playstation 4 and Nintendo Switch
Are you interested in this opportunity? Then, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call on 089 262059513.
If the position does not fit, I would be happy to introduce you to other positions from our portfolio. You can find more positions on the following link: https://www.darwinrecruitment.com/consultants/damla-ayhan