Senior PHP Developer / Solution Architecture
Zug, Switzerland , Swiss Franc85000 - Swiss Franc110000 per annum + Additional Package
2018-03-07 08:46:04 +0000
Senior PHP Developer / Solution Architecture, PHP, MySQL, Docker/ RestAPI/ Redis/ ElasticSearch and German speaking.
Our client is a leading independent Swiss telecoms specialist who offers expert advice, comprehensive services and a complete range of mobile and fixed-line telephony products.
Due to continued growth, this exciting company is looking for a Senior level Developer/ Solution Architect to join their business. The position will be based in their new/bigger offices in near Zug.
Our client offers a salary up to a CHF110'000+ base (dependant on experience) plus an additional benefits package.
- Development of an online platform for the company
- Develop new and expand existing microservices and relate
- Work with various external interface partners and development of an open API for new digital services
- Creation of technical concepts and support in the development of technical concepts
- Create user documentation for the custom components
- Introduction of own ideas and suggestions regarding new technical solutions
- Transferring the developments into stable operation
- As part of system operation, resolve malfunction messages in DevOps Model
- Completed degree (Computer Science, Business Informatics, Media Informatics) or comparable education
- 5+ years work experience in software development in the field of complex integrated solution architectures
- 3+ years experience in the development of PHP
- Good knowledge of RestAPI, Redis, ElasticSearch, Docker
- Experience in dealing with database systems and data modeling (PostgreSQL, MySQL)
- Accustomed to develop software with high quality on the basis of agile procedure models
- Fluency in German and English
This company offers:
- A place in a young, powerful, innovative and motivated team
- Take on a varied and interesting activity with extensive personal responsibility
- Companies with very flat hierarchical levels, corresponding rapid decision-making processes and an uncomplicated and direct communication culture
- Dynamic environment with plenty of creative freedom, which is open to innovation and new ideas
- Possibility to actively co-design and further develop the companies online portals
Please get in touch ASAP with your application to discuss further.
Managing This Role
Our success lies within the dedicated teams, all of whom channel their industry, geographical and technological expertise into our client’s and candidate’s requirements. We unde...Laura's Full Bio