WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
€60000.00 - €80000.00 per annum + Flexible working hours
about 1 year ago
Senior PHP Developer - AWS/DevOps
"A product that is revolutionising shopping habits in Germany's major cities"
Is it important for you to work for a business where your voice is heard, ideas implemented, and suggestions put into place?
Does a positive working culture with modern technology and equipment make a working environment more enjoyable for you?
Is career progression with a training and development budget important to you?
I am working with a proven and established business who are expanding their shop team, with over 20 years' experience they are one of the oldest companies in their industry but are still very much up-to-date within the market after becoming award winners in both Berlin and Munich markets last year. Company culture here is awesome and they promote you taking part in company events, training and development and even offer flexible working hours.
The plan for them is to build bigger teams who are committed to their amazing project's that are forthcoming over the next 2 years. The main aim is to build PHP Microservices to enable them to overcome their competitors. Ideally, they are looking for someone with a background in Microservices with an eventual transition into a DevOps engineer, but they need someone who has core PHP architectural experience, Docker and AWS would be a great bonus!
- 5+ years hands-on experience in object-orientated software development with PHP
- E-commerce industry experience
- Independent capability to work with PHP and a variety of frameworks like Symfony, Laravel, Zend etc... along with MySQL, PHPUnit, Docker and REST interfaces
- AWS experience is a plus, there is an opportunity to step into a more DevOp's based position in the future
- Very good English skills
- Good communication skills with the ability to work in a strong development team
- Ability to work within a team to productively find solutions for customers
- The ability to work in high pressure environments on complex tasks
- Develop new features and PHP Microservices with minimal legacy code
- Design and refactor code, architecture and data model together with other members or Engineering teams
- Responsible for the further development of the overall Architecture (Microservices, integration)
- Code reviews and SCRUM environment
- Supporting the continuous improvement of the product with your own ideas
- Constantly improve the quality of processes
- Salary up to €80,000 depending on experience
- Flexible working hours
- Training/Development program
- Fresh fruit and free drinks to all employees
- Modern office with new equipment
If this company suits all or maybe even some of your requirements apply today! Get in touch with me today for any further details firstname.lastname@example.org