WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
€70000.00 - €90000.00 per annum + various company benefits
11 days ago
Why should you be interested?
- Very large-scale technology built from scratch using a modern PHP Symfony tech stack
- Complex backend challenges to overcome and learn from
- Totally flexible working hours without having to ask permission, just let your team know :)
More reasons to apply?
- Contribute to a truly innovative product built on an exciting tech stack
- Greenfield projects within an agile environment & minimal bureucracy
- Financial secure & stable choice of employer
- Long-term career prospects preventing you from needing to switch companies to continue to learn and grow
- Training budget for employees to use
- 30 days vacation
- Flexible working hours
- Your choice of hardware
Who are we looking for?
We're searching for Senior PHP Developers to work on a product that is already used by millions of customers all around the world! That means you can see the value and results of efforts on real people's lives.
We recognise that good PHP Developer can learn and use any framework. Although out choice is Symfony, we are happy to hire a person who has a history with Laravel, Zend or any other PHP framework and is willing to learn Symfony with us!
It would be great if you have a history working on large-scale projects, but this is not essential.
What will you do?
The cross-functional product team you will join will be working on greenfield projects in the future, but right now they're adding value directly to their customers through increased internationalisation and optimisation of the product. That means you will face some architectural challenges that only come with large-scale systems. We expect you might find some interesting learning opportunities on the way to your solutions!
Who is the company?
- More than 300 employees
- International, English speaking culture
- Profitable, multi-million € annual revenue
Probably you want to know more about who the company is? Then apply to this job advert with your CV and contact details for fast and immediate consideration!
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Frontend Developer - React, Typescript, Docker, Golang Darwin GmbH are partnered with a leading e-Commerce company in Hamburg who are urgently looking to hire a Frontend Developer to support them on a long term contract. This role is English speaking and fully remote. Requirements 4+ years experience in frontend development 2+ years experience in react.js Knowledge in Typescript, Redux, HTML5, CSS 3, git and ideally Docker Experience in SQL and working with different databases Interested in designing and implementing features while keeping an eye on User Experience Optional: Knowledge in building backend applications with Golang (on junior level) Please send an updated CV with your earliest available start date and daily rate expectations for remote working to firstname.lastname@example.org. Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.