Senior PHP Developer
Berlin, Germany , £55000.00 - £65000.00 per annum + Stock Options/Education Budget
2019-07-17 09:47:22 +0100
Senior PHP Developer
"Simultaneously designing new solutions and preserving proven bank standards"
Does a positive working culture with modern technology and equipment make a working environment more enjoyable for you?
Is career progression with a training and development budget important to you?
Is working for a stable company with financial backing compulsory for you?
My client is an innovative start-up located in the heart of Berlin, they work within the Fintech industry and for the past 2 years have provided their clients with great solutions to their lending requirements. Having grown a further 11 people this year already their plan is only to grow further before the end of the year!
- 3+ years hands-on experience in object-orientated software development
- Independent capability to work with PHP, Symfony, MySQL and REST interfaces
- Very good English skills
- Good communication skills with the ability to work in a strong development team
- Ability to work within a team to productively find solutions for customers
- The ability to work in high pressure environments on complex tasks
- Experience working on complex payment systems
- Develop new features for a young fin-tech start-up which has minimal legacy code
- Design and refactor code, architecture and data model together with other members or Engineering and Data teams
- Close collaboration with Product and QA to understand and match use cases and acceptance criteria
- Close collaboration with Payments, BI, Risk, Marketing and Sales teams to develop the best fin-tech product
- Constantly improve the quality of processes
- Salary up to €65,000
- Flexible working hours
- Training/Development program
- Stock Options
- Fresh fruit and free drinks to all employees
- Mario Kart
- Modern open plan office
If this company suits all or maybe even some of your requirements apply today! Get in touch with me today for any further details firstname.lastname@example.org
WHAT'S HAPPENING NEAR YOU?
We understand that our network is the most important asset to our business, so we truly value recommendations. If you have a friend who is looking to take the next step in their career, let us know and we can help them.We have an excellent range of prizes to choose from.
Please note that your recommendation must be working in a position we place them in for a minimum of 3 months for a permanent role, or 1 month for a contract role