Senior PHP Developer
Berlin, Germany , €75000.00 - €80000.00 per annum
2019-06-24 09:43:00 +0100
Back-end, Full Stack, Infrastructure
Senior PHP Developer
'Supplying a competitive market with a solution that saves their clients money along with positively impacting the environment'
Would you like to have the freedom to work with a range of technologies to suit your customer's needs?
Is a friendly and positive working environment important for you?
Would you like to be a part of a project that changes the world and a product that actually does what is best for the environment?
Innovative and growing, my client is changing the world by allowing their customers to produce their own electricity and do something good for the environment whilst saving money at the same time. Located in the heart of Berlin, they have created an easy process to install solar power into your home with a forward-thinking tech team and modern resources.
- 5+ years' experience in hands on PHP Development
- The ability to work in a close and concise development team
- Ability to work with other developers to find the best solution possible
- English communicating skills
- Independent ability to work with PHP, Symfony, MySQL, AWS and REST interfaces
- Work within the team to help plan and implement architectural development to the platform
- Follow Agile development processes
- Invest your knowledge into the team
- Development of backend platforms
- Working closely with the company's front-end developers
- Salary up to €80,000
- Training and development opportunities
- Company events
- State of the art equipment
If you are interested in finding out more information about this position then please reach out to, I look forward to receiving your application.
WHAT'S HAPPENING NEAR YOU?
We understand that our network is the most important asset to our business, so we truly value recommendations. If you have a friend who is looking to take the next step in their career, let us know and we can help them.We have an excellent range of prizes to choose from.
Please note that your recommendation must be working in a position we place them in for a minimum of 3 months for a permanent role, or 1 month for a contract role