WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
Swiss Franc95000.00 - Swiss Franc120000.00 per annum
about 1 year ago
A leading worldwide technology provider for Investor Relations, Corporate Compliance and Corporate Communications. More than 8,000 business customers globally. Complex national and international disclosure obligations, to reduce risk and to reach Stakeholders.
Our client is a listed company with more than 400 employees in 9 different countries, they recognise the requirements of being openly traded. Originally founded in Munich in 2000, they were innovators in understanding the potential of digitally facilitating reporting obligations and disclosure requirements.
They are currently in a period of growth and are looking to further support their Swiss IT Team, and are looking for a Senior PHP Developer.
To be the right Developer you have:
- Extensive knowledge in PHP and object-orientated programming
- Knowledge and exposure to relevant databased with a strong background in MySQL
- Top analytical and problem-solving skills
- In-depth knowledge of web development (HTML, CSS, XML, JS)
- Experience in Linux environments is advantageous
- Previous experience developing the whole development life cycle
- The ability to read and write proper PHP code (outside of frameworks)
- Knowledge of web code and web server security and exposure to email-related technologies is a plus
- Fluent in English (& German as a plus)
- Highly motivated
- Open to taking responsibility to contribute to exciting international projects
- A team player
- A Swiss or EU National
- Development of Software solutions, including all stages of the development process
- Creating and implementing smart solutions for small to medium size projects (e.g. features, client requests, process automation, 3rd party system integration)
- Analyse and fix technical issues and solutions, including workaround solutions
- Creating high-quality code, maintaining previously produced code, and taking part in continuous improvement and development
- Provide technical assistance to the Client Services and Project Management teams
- Founded in Munich
- Almost 20 years in the industry
- 450+ employees
- represented in the most important financial centres in the world
- Clients including; Airbus, BMW and Deutsche Bank
- Providers of Digital Investor Relations, Corporate Communications and Corporate Compliance as well as Cloud-based platforms, corporate websites, digital reports and webcasts
- A modern workplace in vibrant Zurich-West
- Working alongside an international IT team with experts around the world
- A Competitive salary
- Great social benefits
- Share participation program
- Team and company events
If you meet the above requirements, please get in contact ASAP to discuss further.