Senior PHP Developer
Berlin, Germany , €65000.00 - €68000.00 per annum
2019-01-25 11:52:20 +0000
I am hiring for an international leader in the food industry, with presence in over 17 countries worldwide they currently have twenty thousand employees globally and one thousand members working in the Berlin HQ alone. The current tech team are hiring for growth, we are currently searching for a senior PHP developer to step in by launching and maintaining their highly complex, massive internal platform to the next level.
This is an incredible opportunity to create beautiful solutions that will impact millions.
- Very good English speaking & writing skills.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science or a related field.
- Several years of relevant work experience in a technical role.
- Code quality, unit tests and scalability mean something to you.
- You feel comfortable owning complex systems.
- Ability to master any technology, language, or development environment that we might need in the future.
- Deep knowledge of PHP, wide experience with the Symfony2 framework is a big plus.
Having experience with one or more of the following is an advantage but not a must-have:
- ElasticSearch, Redis, MySQL.
- A modern office in central Berlin.
- A forward thinking, open, international and agile working environment.
- Full responsibility from day one working on a monumental platform.
- Regular incentives such as parties, team events and free language courses.
WHAT'S HAPPENING NEAR YOU?
We understand that our network is the most important asset to our business, so we truly value recommendations. If you have a friend who is looking to take the next step in their career, let us know and we can help them.We have an excellent range of prizes to choose from.
Please note that your recommendation must be working in a position we place them in for a minimum of 3 months for a permanent role, or 1 month for a contract role