Senior PHP Developer
Berlin (10179), Berlin , €55000 - €60000 per annum
2018-12-21 11:53:46 +0000
" Aid with the development of innovative change within the heath and fitness subscription service'
I am currently working with a business that has been steadily growing for the last 6 years and are currently looking to expand their backend development team with several skilled PHP developers for 2019. They have recently received an impressive 8 figure cash injection and are fully utilising this investment by expanding their already 35-strong, current technical team with the aim to continue to grow over the first half of 2019. The industry focus of this business is very much a unique one, in which they have taken a basic process and innovated the concept to provide a super simple yet effective platform for any user.
If you like the sound of an environment where self-responsibility and the opportunity to finesse and showcase your skills is truly appreciated and encouraged as well as working alongside likeminded dynamic developers in an environment in which you work collaboratively to shape and evolve the company, then please read on!
- Very skilled with PHP5 and ideally experience in Symfony or Phalcon.
- 4+ years of professional development is required, we are focused on finding a mid-level/senior engineer.
- Excellent SQL knowledge, experience with PostgreSQL is a plus
- Experience with ElasticSearch or another Lucene based search engine is desirable
- You are proactive, goal-oriented, self-motivated, reliable and have a structured way of working
- Ability to communicate in English.
- To support the continued development of the core function of the development team by continuing to design and develop complex web applications and add new features to the subscription platform.
- Continue to develop your skills and knowledge with the current team and enhance knowledge.
- Adhere to agile development methodologies.
- Ensure code quality and enforce best practices by communicating and sharing them to team members.
- A competitive salary up to around €60,000 for the right engineer.
- A strong in-house development team with a lot of knowledge within to support your career.
- Freedom to decide how you work to get things done around their core hours.
- General Berlin benefits - fruit, regular work events, drinks etc.
If this company suits all or maybe even some of your requirements apply today! Get in touch with me today for any further details email@example.com
WHAT'S HAPPENING NEAR YOU?
We understand that our network is the most important asset to our business, so we truly value recommendations. If you have a friend who is looking to take the next step in their career, let us know and we can help them.We have an excellent range of prizes to choose from.
Please note that your recommendation must be working in a position we place them in for a minimum of 3 months for a permanent role, or 1 month for a contract role