Senior PHP Developer
Zürich, Switzerland , Swiss Franc95000.00 - Swiss Franc120000.00 per annum
2018-11-13 11:51:27 +0000
A leading world-wide technology provider for Investor Relations, Corporate Compliance and Corporate Communications. With more than 8,000 businesses globally using these offerings to fulfil complex national and international disclosure obligations, to reduce risk and to reach Stakeholders.
Our client is a listed company with more than 400 employees in 9 different countries, they recognise the requirements of being openly traded. Originally founded in Munich in 2000, they were innovators in understanding the potential of digitally facilitating reporting obligations and disclosure requirements.
They are currently in a period of growth and are looking to further support their Swiss IT Team, and are looking for a Senior PHP Developer.
To be the right Developer you have:
- Extensive knowledge in PHP and object-orientated programming.
- Experience with CMS Frameworks (Drupal, Typo3, etc.).
- Knowledge and exposure to relevant databased with a strong background in MySQL.
- Top analytical and problem solving skills.
- In-depth knowledge of web development (HTML, CSS, XML, JS)
- Experience in Linux environments is advantageous.
- Previous experience developing the whole development life cycle.
- The ability to read and write proper PHP code (outside of frameworks).
- Knowledge of web code and web server security as well as exposure to email related technologies is a plus.
- Fluent in English.
- German is a plus.
- Highly motivated.
- Open to taking responsibility to contribute to exciting international projects.
- A team player.
- Full involvement in Software solutions, including all stages of the development process.
- Create and implement smart solutions for small to medium size projects (e.g. new features, client requests, processes automation, integration into 3rd party systems).
- Analyse and fix technical issues and solutions.
- Guarantee the high quality of the code produced and take part in continuous improvement processes.
- Provide technical assistance to the Client Services and Project Management teams.
- A modern workplace in vibrant Zurich-West
- Working alongside and international IT team with experts around the world to share and gain knowledge.
- A Competitive salary
- Great social benefits
- Share participation program
- Team and company events
If you meet the above requirements, please get in contact ASAP to discuss further.
Managing This Role
I'm currently working as a Delivery Consultant within the Swiss Team at Darwin. I specialise in sourcing the most skilled PHP developers for permanent positions all over Switzle...Phoebe's Full Bio