Senior PHP Backend Developer
Berlin, Germany , €40000.00 - €60000.00 per annum
2017-09-26 16:56:27 +0100
PHP and Symfony 2/3 Developer required to work on a crowd investment platform.
In partnership with an international Real Estate company, this business are building a disruptive Crowd Investment allowing customers to invest in international Real Estate with small upfront capital.
As a Senior PHP Developer your responsibilities will include:
- Expand and improve the currently product, built using PHP and Symfony3
- Actively work to continually improve and upgrade the current product
- Work closely with the product owner and other frontend and backend developers to drive the improvement of the product
The ideal developer:
- Will have at least 3 years' experience building Database-driven Web Applications
- Strong experience using PHP and Symfony2 or Symfony3
- Will speak German and English
What's on offer?
- The opportunity to work in an innovative Software Company, allowing consumers access to a previously closed industry
- The chance to join a team early, and potentially progress into leadership roles
- Competitive salary offers
- A modern tech stack
Managing This Role
I’m a Technical Recruiter helping developers find their place within the Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning market in North-Germany. I like to understand developers in...Jo's Full Bio