Senior Node.js React Developer
Stockholm, Sweden , 600000.00kr - 720000.00kr per annum + Shares & more
2019-02-26 14:02:20 +0000
Digital, Back-end, Front-end, Full Stack
Do you want to work in a fast-paced and rapid-growing environment with a state-of-the-art technology platform?
Would being part of a fast-growing company across multiple regions with their own in-house technology department excite you?
How about spending your days with highly skilled and ambitious teams and colleagues who love to do a great job and have fun while doing so?
Here, we offer you all of that and more.
What will be your challenge?
The services we build rely on a range of technologies and AWS services including Node.js, Docker, API Gateway, Lambda, DynamoDB and S3.
As one of our talented developers you will join our development team in building the platform on which a global and rapidly growing company runs its business. You will be a key player within AWS services and help coaching others. Our services are used from people all over the world, hence security, performance, and scalability are aspects we value deeply in our systems.
You will be expected to build the platform needed to support the ambitious goals that are set, as well as being a driver to find the direction in which we push our development efforts.
Sounds like you?
We are attracted to open-minded people who enjoy working in an entrepreneurial and fast-paced business. We believe that you:
- Have experience in API and microservice design and testing your code
- Know your way around Agile and have a solid knowledge of AWS services
- Can facilitate technical discussions around design, processes and testing
- Have a degree in computer science or similar field
What can you expect working here?
- Firstly, a place to grow. We encourage and support you to grow both personally and professionally
- All the apple products you desire (or if you prefer Windows or Android, those too)
- Out-of-work activities every month
- As much fruit you can eat and fika every Friday
- Great coffee, tea, soft drinks & beer (we have our own beer tap)
- A fun office surrounded by pool table, ping pong table, nice view and fun people!
Submit your CV today, we have interviews starting from now so there's no time to lose!
If you have any questions about who we are or the application, contact Harry O'Donoghue, Harry.ODonoghue@Darwinrecruitment.com, 0840 83 96 22 or apply below.
WHAT'S HAPPENING NEAR YOU?
We understand that our network is the most important asset to our business, so we truly value recommendations. If you have a friend who is looking to take the next step in their career, let us know and we can help them.We have an excellent range of prizes to choose from.
Please note that your recommendation must be working in a position we place them in for a minimum of 3 months for a permanent role, or 1 month for a contract role