Senior Network Engineer
Senior Network Engineer.
Senior Network Engineer
€90000 - €100000 per year|
We are looking for a Senior Network Engineer to join our client's Global IT Team in the manufacturing industry. Our client has a strong international presence, operating across six continents. Are you looking for a challenge where your problem-solving skills contribute to fostering a culture of innovation?
As a Senior Network Engineer, you will be responsible for providing technical expertise in network and telecommunications installation, maintenance, and support. You will play a pivotal role in resolving escalations, tackling vendor and service provider challenges, and driving technology reviews, upgrades, and change-outs.
You will be responsible for:
- Troubleshooting and resolving network issues to ensure uninterrupted daily business operations.
- Plan, implement, and support network solutions across diverse platforms and cloud environments.
- Maintain a reliable and robust WiFi architecture for all covered sites.
- Drive root cause analysis, develop preventive action plans, and ensure network stability.
- Serve as an escalation point for reported network issues, providing expert support to the helpdesk and local operations teams.
- Design and implement network infrastructure, including new sites, IP address management, and documentation updates.
What do you bring:
- You have a bachelor's degree in information technology or a related field, with over 5 years of experience managing data and voice networks across multiple sites.
- You have strong expertise in TCP/IP, DNS, SD-WAN, IPsec, Layer 2 and Layer 3 routing technologies, and various internet protocols and standards.
- CCNP/JNCIP/PCNSE or equivalent certified, with experience configuring and managing global IP networks using Cisco and HP switches.
- You have extensive knowledge of network management, security, and project management tools and practices, including Syslog, SolarWinds IPAM, PRTG, and network security principles.
- You are proficient in telecommunications services.
- Additional experience with cloud networking (Azure) is highly desirable.
Does this sound interesting to you? Click on Apply now!
Or send us your CV and we'll consider you for the first round of interviews.
Chat first? Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 020-3058554.
We realize we ask a lot, but we urge you to apply even if you match 80%.
Keywords: #NetworkSolutions #WiFiArchitecture #NetworkEscalation #NetworkSecurity #TCP/IP #DNS #SDWAN
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Zulayma Susebeek
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Engineering.
Security/ Infrastructure Engineer
An independent company in the Zug area, who have been developing and implementing individual IT solutions for 40 years are...
2nd Line IT Support - Workplace
Responsibilities: Help administer, maintain, improve, and optimize the Microsoft 365 environment and wider Modern Workplace landscape across numerous workspaces (Laptops,...
Join the forefront of innovation in the telecommunications industry! We are an innovative ICT company revolutionizing connectivity solutions and system...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.