Senior .NET Software Architect
Bern, Switzerland , Swiss Franc100000.00 - Swiss Franc140000.00 per annum
2019-09-02 11:17:19 +0100
Back-end, Full Stack, .NET
Are you a Senior Software Architect who wants to work for a marketing leading software consultancy?
Do you want to work in a modern and agile organisation using the latest technologies?
Are you interested in working for a business partnered with Microsoft & have customers such as: Mercedes, Siemens & Google?
I'm looking for someone who:
- Assumes responsibility for the implementation and commissioning of customer software
- Will create and choose the best models with methods of object-oriented design
- Has the ability to master solution variants
- Ensures quality and delivers success
- Has 5+ years' experience in software development with Microsoft Technologies
- Speaks Fluent German & English
- Has completed Higher Education in Computer Science or a similar Engineering Degree
Who is interested in:
- Implementing innovative solutions based on agile approaches
- Providing experience in consulting or project management
- Working with new technologies and assuming personal responsibility
- Working on projects for various financial, governmental and software businesses
For a company who:
- Offer attractive challenges in an innovative working environment
- Constantly offer promotion challenges
- Provide excellent training and very good employment conditions
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Software Architect in Bern. I am urgently looking for candidates, get in touch as CV's will be immediately reviewed!
WHAT'S HAPPENING NEAR YOU?
We understand that our network is the most important asset to our business, so we truly value recommendations. If you have a friend who is looking to take the next step in their career, let us know and we can help them.We have an excellent range of prizes to choose from.
Please note that your recommendation must be working in a position we place them in for a minimum of 3 months for a permanent role, or 1 month for a contract role