Senior .NET Developer
Berlin (10557), Berlin , €75000.00 - €80000.00 per annum
2019-05-19 09:12:57 +0100
Senior .NET Developer
"Support a growing logistics delivery platform, focused on the beverages B2C market."
With a unique service, this platform offers its customers the opportunities to order, receive and easily dispose of their selection of drink beverages. With over 1000 drivers across Germany, and currently 4 distribution locations with more being added in the coming months, this platform is looking to scale from 20 to roughly 50, with the majority of hires happening with the tech team.
Currently a team of 10 in tech, the plan is to split into subgroups, focused on frontend, backend, mobile, product and data. Each team will be roughly 6-7 people, giving you access to a wealth of experience internally but also a strong career opportunity, be part of something from the early stages and help it grow and mature within the German market.
With clear investment from one of the largest and oldest companies in Germany, if the role looks good, let's have a chat.
- Experienced in .NET core, Azure and RabbitMQ
- Strong knowledge in TDD and ideally DDD with strong emphasis on clean code development
- Knowledge of Kubernetes and Docker are highly advantageous
- Ability to communicate in English and ideally German (the wider company speaks German so you must be willing to learn if needed)
- Experienced in working for a start-up is ideal, you will understand their challenges to some level and be able to support where possible.
- Ideally based in Berlin but wider Germany is also possible.
- An exceptional salary package, dependant on experience.
- A clear career progression as the company expands
- Flat hierarchy with a chance to have your voice heard!
- General Berlin benefits - fruit, events, drinks etc.
If this company suits all or maybe even some of your requirements apply today! Get in touch with me today for any further details firstname.lastname@example.org
WHAT'S HAPPENING NEAR YOU?
We understand that our network is the most important asset to our business, so we truly value recommendations. If you have a friend who is looking to take the next step in their career, let us know and we can help them.We have an excellent range of prizes to choose from.
Please note that your recommendation must be working in a position we place them in for a minimum of 3 months for a permanent role, or 1 month for a contract role