Senior .Net Developer
Stockholm, Sweden , Additional Benifits
2018-12-21 10:02:04 +0000
.Net Developer / Agile Team Lead (Microsoft C# .Net Core Scrum). Security start-up, are hiring a senior .Net Developer to act as a Team Lead for a new Agile Scrum development team.
As a .Net Developer / Agile Team Lead you will lead 5-6 .Net Developers and work closely with the CTO on a hands-on role that will involve code reviews, architectural oversight and technical guidance; you'll be working across the full development lifecycle with a focus on backend development to deliver highly scalable and available systems.
- Strong experience with the Microsoft technology stack, .Net (C#), ASP.Net (MVC API), .Net Core
- Familiar with Unit testing (e.g. NUnit), Integration Testing, Mocking (e.g. Substitute)
- Understanding of the core principles of building an SOA / microservices architecture
- Familiar with Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery / Build Automation
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
If you would like to be considered for this .Net Developer / Agile Team Lead please apply below