Senior .NET Developer
Oslo, Norway , 850000kr - 950000kr per annum + insurance,pension, technology, stocks
2018-04-13 16:42:13 +0100
In 2010, my client had a clear objective to build the leading expert environment on Microsoft's development platform, whilst simultaneously creating Norway's best workplace.
Focusing so narrowly on a specific subject, along with culture, has attracted very talented people. In recent years, they were awarded #1 Great Place to Work.
They are 18 employees today and are now looking for more senior .NET experts! ..
- A truly specialist group of colleagues, each with shared passion for technology, keeping updated, craftsmanship & leading by example (many are often recgonised blog/forum leaders)
- Every team member is individually hand-picked & has solid background from the Norwegian market
- Market leading salary & stock options, with every employee as equal - each employee takes the same % cut on project hours and has the same partnership options available
- Genuine say in strategy and value for creating a pleasant work environment
- Unique market position whereby they are choosing which clients they work with
- Excellent social amongst colleagues through monthly out-of-work get together's (food & drink), attending tech meetups, conferences & courses in groups (Norway & abroad), yearly paid-for trips
- Bright, modern offices located in central Oslo
Desired Skills and Experience
- At least 5 years' experience in working with .NET development
- Ability to take responsibility & show initiative
- Quality conscious, with personal standards for best practice
- Outgoing, able to work with customers (previous consulting experience is not a requirement)
- Enjoys sharing knowledge, learning and trying new technologies
- Minimum of Bachelor's degree in a relevant field
- Must speak Norwegian / Swedish / Danish to working level proficiency
Managing This Role
Having joined Darwin as a trainee in August 2015, and currently, work as an Executive Consultant with over 2 years' experience recruiting into companies across Norway. I focus o...Josh's Full Bio