Senior Mobile Engineer
Berlin (10553), Berlin , €60000.00 - €75000.00 per annum + benefits
2019-04-26 09:31:09 +0100
Mobile Engineer - iOS/Android/Development/Mobile/Blockchain/Berlin/Germany
My client makes sending money easy, efficient and inclusive to anyone regardless of economic situation. They make financial tools accessible to anyone with a mobile phone and aims to remove the barriers for large scale adoption of cryptocurrencies, bringing financial stability to those who need it most. They are building both blockchain protocols and the mobile user experiences on top of them and the launch of their first app is a social payments and money transfer app, aimed at developing countries and running on the cheapest and 1st generation smartphones.
- Implement and test mobile applications and contribute to high level decisions about the mobile app and architecture.
- Help communicate and implement best practices across the engineering team.
- Perform and participate in code reviews with the process of improving the already launched apps
- Work in a high performance scrum team
- Collaborate with product and design teams
- Strong knowledge of iOS and/or Android
- Strong communication skills and ability to lead technical discussions
- Ability to adapt to a rapidly evolving tech stack
- Enthusiasm to work in a start-up environment
- Fluent English language skills
What's on offer;
- Changing society with technology
- Flat hierarchies and lightweight processes
- Opportunity to work on blockchain related topics
- International and collaborative work environment
- Competitive salary package
If this sounds like somewhere you'd be interested in moving to then please apply with your CV and we will be in touch to discuss further details.
WHAT'S HAPPENING NEAR YOU?
We understand that our network is the most important asset to our business, so we truly value recommendations. If you have a friend who is looking to take the next step in their career, let us know and we can help them.We have an excellent range of prizes to choose from.
Please note that your recommendation must be working in a position we place them in for a minimum of 3 months for a permanent role, or 1 month for a contract role