Senior Mobile Developer - Android/iOS
Düsseldorf, Nordrhein-Westfalen , €60000.00 - €80000.00 per annum + benefits
2019-03-12 16:25:40 +0000
Senior Mobile Developer (Android/iOS/C++/Java/Kotlin)
Up to €80,000 DOE
Do you want to play a vital role in end to end secure communications product for government authorities?
Are you interested in not only implementing code but also learning to understand truly unique requirements and security objectives?
Do you have enthusiasm for quality and security?
My client develop and implement a wide range of telephony solutions for German government agencies and organisations enabling secure communications. They are looking to bring in an experienced Mobile developer with Android and Java related skills and ideally some iOS.
- Implement new features on Android (Java/Kotlin) and/or iOS (Objective-C)
- Extend the common components C/C++
- Collaborate with the Product team to create new features and concepts
- Contribute to the overall architecture design and evolution
- Bug fixing, troubleshooting and writing unit tests
- 3+ years experience in Android and/or iOS and a proven record creating apps on either of those platforms
- Experience with C/C++
- Familiar with Java, Kotlin and Objective-C
- Experienced with industry best practices, design patterns, security standards, agile methodologies and unit testing
- Fluent English, German is a plus.
- Up to €80,000 salary + employee benefits (Gym membership, annual bonus up to 15% and more)
- Flexible working hours
- International and supportive team
- Contribute to top security projects with the challenges of secure mobile communications
If this sounds like somewhere you'd be keen to make your next career move to then please apply with your CV and we will be in touch to discuss further.
WHAT'S HAPPENING NEAR YOU?
We understand that our network is the most important asset to our business, so we truly value recommendations. If you have a friend who is looking to take the next step in their career, let us know and we can help them.We have an excellent range of prizes to choose from.
Please note that your recommendation must be working in a position we place them in for a minimum of 3 months for a permanent role, or 1 month for a contract role