Senior Microsoft Product Architect
Senior Microsoft Product Architect.
Senior Microsoft Product Architect
As a Product Architect SEM/CTS/HUB you own the end-to-end ideation, solutioning, architecture and scaling of our field sales, field service & customer onboarding processes in Microsoft Dynamics 365, which contribute significantly to International's Evergreen strategy.
You will work directly with the Product Owner(s), understand the business needs and help convert those needs into solution architecture specifications and services in line with overall architectural standards and roadmaps. You will have a relentless focus every day on further expanding, improving, integrating, and making the product(s) successful across our Operating Companies across the world. You do this together with the B2B team, which consists of Product Owners, Product Architects, Business Analysts, Scrum teams and Service Managers.
Your vast experience and specialist knowledge make you the right person to oversee and guide external product teams substantively in their daily work.
You work closely with stakeholders from all over the company, Global & local, and the rest of the E-business team and colleagues within Digital & Technology, and will report directly to the Digital Innovation & Technology Manager Microsoft. In this role, you will:
- Formulate and document the architecture & design based on functional and non-functional requirements, balancing the goals and constraints on the solution.
- Select the preferred technology to service the product and documents the rationale behind it.
- Ensure solution design and technical decisions conforms to overall architectural (Domain, Enterprise) vision, principles, and technical roadmap standards.
- Conduct continuous improvement analysis on existing application architectures and identifies architectural optimizations.
- Ensure the delivered system and services is consistent with the agreed architecture and meet the business requirements.
- Drive the technical validation and ensure the services of the technology partners meet the business requirements.
- Manage stakeholders across global & local, within D&T and with business areas
What are we looking for
Result-oriented, analytical, proactive, team player, communicative. These are keywords that describe you. But if you really want to succeed in the role, you have the following must-haves:
- University degree in technical and/or business field
- At least 3-5 years of work experience in the B2B eCommerce space in similar roles, where you have gained hands-on and strategic experience with smaller and larger eCommerce platforms
- Proven ability to shape solution architecture and fit within the wider landscape
- Relevant knowledge of Agile/SCRUM and DevOps, JIRA, creating and testing User Stories
- Relevant knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Relevant knowledge of Cloud Computing (Azure, AWS, Google Cloud)
- Relevant knowledge of Coding, Machine Learning, AI and technologies around data analytics
- Relevant knowledge of integration technologies (APIs, Dell Boomi, Solace, etc.)
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.João Reis
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN AWS.
Cloud Engineer (AWS, Azure, Nederlands)
NB: Voor deze rol overwegen we alleen engineers die zich al in Nederland bevinden, aangezien we geen relocatie kunnen bieden....
AWS Cloud Engineer (NL sprekend)
Let op: Voor deze functie overwegen we alleen kandidaten die al in Nederland wonen en ook Nederlands spreken. Bovendien kunnen...
Site Reliability Engineer - Fintech
NB: For this vacancy, we are only considering candidates currently located within the Netherlands as we cannot provide relocation services....
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.