Senior Microservices Developer (Cloud)
Boston, Massachusetts , US$130000 - US$165000 per annum + Bonus & Benefits
2017-08-29 14:58:18 +0100
Darwin Recruitment are currently partnered with a leading Consumer Products brand based on the outskirts of Boston. Together we are searching for a Senior Microservices Developer (Cloud) to join an exciting department who are focused on transforming the way the entire brand is perceived.
Main Responsibilities of the role:
- You will be working with various teams to build a killer Cloud Platform.
- Responsible for designing and developing web services and REST API's.
- Design and build highly scalable, resilient, performant cloud microservices and APIs
- Collaborate with front-end and mobile development teams to develop new features on the exsisting and new product's/ services
- Work with the various testing teams (Automation, Manual & QA) to improve the current testing processes, frameworks, and strategies.
- Over 5 years' of working expereince within a Software Development department (Focused on either Cloud, Mobile Applications or Web)
- Must have more than 2 years expereince developing microservices (ideally for distributed systems)
- Prior experience developing microservices on cloud platforms such as Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure or Google Cloud Platfiorm (GCP)
- Experience with cloud-based distributed application's
- Previous experience developing REST APIs, (OpenAPI, RAML, Swagger)
- A deep understanding of database systems (Mongo, Hbase, Redis, BigTable, Cassandra)
If this sounds like a role you would like to be considered for, please apply or reach out directly on the following:
Telephone: 001 404 445 4759
Managing This Role
I am an expert in Data Science Recruitment, my role is to understand my clients needs, understand what my candidates are searching for and match the two. What sets me apart from...Charlie's Full Bio