Senior Microservices Developer (Cloud)
Boston, Massachusetts , US$130000 - US$165000 per annum + Bonus & Benefits
2017-08-29 14:58:18 +0100
Darwin Recruitment are currently partnered with a leading Consumer Products brand based on the outskirts of Boston. Together we are searching for a Senior Microservices Developer (Cloud) to join an exciting department who are focused on transforming the way the entire brand is perceived.
Main Responsibilities of the role:
- You will be working with various teams to build a killer Cloud Platform.
- Responsible for designing and developing web services and REST API's.
- Design and build highly scalable, resilient, performant cloud microservices and APIs
- Collaborate with front-end and mobile development teams to develop new features on the exsisting and new product's/ services
- Work with the various testing teams (Automation, Manual & QA) to improve the current testing processes, frameworks, and strategies.
- Over 5 years' of working expereince within a Software Development department (Focused on either Cloud, Mobile Applications or Web)
- Must have more than 2 years expereince developing microservices (ideally for distributed systems)
- Prior experience developing microservices on cloud platforms such as Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure or Google Cloud Platfiorm (GCP)
- Experience with cloud-based distributed application's
- Previous experience developing REST APIs, (OpenAPI, RAML, Swagger)
- A deep understanding of database systems (Mongo, Hbase, Redis, BigTable, Cassandra)
If this sounds like a role you would like to be considered for, please apply or reach out directly on the following:
Telephone: 001 404 445 4759