WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
Swiss Franc150000.00 - Swiss Franc200000.00 per annum + Bonus, Benefits & Relocation
6 months ago
Second largest multinational professional services network in the world. Over 3'000 employees from 72 countries. Diverse office environment. Innovative and modern in thought and location. Flexible working and further education support.
Our client is one of the Big Four auditors and the second largest professional services firm in the world. In Switzerland alone, they employ over 3'000 talented people from 72 countries and value diversity and multi-culturalism. They have a huge network of clients in the industries of Retail, Energy, Finance, Health, Pharmaceuticals, Sports, Hospitality, Telecommunications, Public and Processing.
They are looking for a Senior Manager / Director to join their team to work in the area of Life Sciences.
- Lead projects in the commercial and market access domains in large international companies in the area of life sciences and play a critical part in shaping the future for the businesses clients.
- Support a growing team to expand the business, both via business development activities and project delivery.
- Contribute to developing and leading a world-class consulting team in a rapidly growing environment.
- Develop and leverage existing international professional network in the life sciences industry.
- Support you in continuous learning on the job through interdisciplinary collaboration within the company as well as internal and external training.
- You will find a friendly, supportive, excellent, non-hierarchical work environment, committed to providing you with the professional development opportunities you seek.
- You have a university degree
- Gained a minimum of 10 years of relevant work experience in a Consulting Company and/or in a Life Science Company (Pharma, Medtech).
- Experience in leading and managing complex projects in an international environment.
- Strong and established network across the life sciences industry.
- You understand the dynamics of global healthcare markets.
- Passionate about building and leading a high-performing consulting team.
- Strong analytical and project management skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Proactive and enthusiastic about delivering value to clients.
- Business fluent in English
- Willing to travel within Switzerland and the EU up to 80%
- A Swiss or EU National
- One of the largest digital networks in the world
- Multi-national, headquartered in London with an office in central Zurich
- Over 3'000 employees from 72 countries in the Zurich office
- Defines and lives the values that shape the company: Personal and Professional, Economic and Ecological, Social and Ethical
- Diverse workforce and client base
- Space to bring ideas
- Completely redesigned work environment
- Relocation package and flights to interview paid for (if from outside of Switzerland)
- Bonus scheme offered on top of salary
- Mobile phone package paid for
- Flexible working hours and opportunity for home office
- 5 weeks' vacation
- 7% of the company's revenue is invested into training and further education/development of their staff
- Numerous staffing events fully paid for
If you meet the above requirements, please get in contact ASAP to discuss further.