WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
US$140000 - US$200000 per annum + Benefits, Bonus
8 months ago
Our client a global media device giant, is currently on the hunt to find a Senior Manager of Analytics for their close-knit, cross-functional AI & Data Platform team located in the heart of Boston.
The perfect candidate will not only thrive in fast-paced agile environments, but he/she will also have a passion for all things cutting edge, be team-oriented, possess extreme attention to detail, and have a proven ability to execute and deliver on highly complex data-driven projects.
- 10+ years of experience in defining, building and delivering data analytics systems
- First-hand experience with latest data, AI, machine learning, data science and analytics technologies and use cases
- Proven track record of working with big data and social data, as well as cloud-based delivery of solutions
- Strong business acumen, problem-solving skills, and possess substantial operational experience, strong domain knowledge and a keen understating of how to leverage IT and data analytics tools
- 5+ years of progressive leadership experience in leading cross-functional teams and enterprise-wide programs, operating and influencing effectively across the organization and within complex contexts
- Strategy, management consulting and global experience desirable
- B.S. or above in related computer science fields