WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
New Jersey, USA
US$170000.00 - US$200000.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
Are you an experienced IT Manager looking to join an established pharma giant? Are you interested in working with a multidisciplinary team of industry experts on an innovative mission to collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it? Have you got what it takes to build platform strategy, drive platform technology investments, supporting business project delivery and the development and scaling of services?
We are looking for someone who…
- Has 5+ years of hands-on technical knowledge of data science platforms and software technology, knowledge of the business process and strategy, experience working across multiple levels of an organization, leadership skills, creating context around key business drivers and strategic plan.
- 5+ years of relevant and related experience in IT leadership is required.
- 5+ years of experience leading complex cloud-based computing initiatives (entailing solution deployments at a global scale on platforms such as Cloudera, Amazon Web Services and Microsoft Azure)
- Practical and proven experience with technologies and frameworks in the area of artificial intelligence, machine learning or cognitive automation required.
- Deep technical knowledge in one or more of the following areas: natural language processing, machine learning, neural networks, knowledge graph, predictive and prescriptive analytics and computer vision required.
- Consistent record of leading enterprise-calibre platform deployments (utilizing technologies such as Sagemaker, Tensorflow, H20.ai, DataRobot, Algortihmia, Domino, Kubeflow, Blue Prism, Appian, Azure Machine Learning and coding languages such as R, Python or Java) is required.
- Ability to function independently, receiving high-level and/or strategic guidance; able to self-direct, plan and execute initiatives (projects, programs, strategies) required.
- Experience driving technology paradigm shifts within an organization through assessing the as-is position, performing external benchmarking, defining long-term strategy and roadmap, and leading tactical execution required.
- Demonstrated experience delivering high-quality systems and products/services required.
- Demonstrated history of active engagement in external partnerships for the purposes of accelerating business partner value through pre-competitive initiatives required.
- Excellent social, communication, and management skills working in a matrixed organization required.
Who is interested in…
- Making a difference: working on building and developing high-level, scalable solutions for a variety of complex customer' environments
- With a team who aim to strive for the best, with strong collaboration and 100% customer focus
- An informal and transparent working culture, freedom to work with the latest technologies, continuously looking to improve and build long-term business relationships and environments
For a company who…
- Offers a competitive salary, great PTO schemes, pension, free choice of hardware, travel allowance, business trips, L&D budget
- An informal working culture: flexible working hours, lunch, collaboration, sharing knowledge, idea's
- Continuously strives for innovation for A-list clients that need stable and sustainable solutions
So, if you're a Senior Data Science Manager (R&D) that's looking to join and lead a team of industry experts? Look no further, apply and interview next week!