WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
Manhattan, New York
Bonus + Equity + Benefits
5 months ago
Senior Machine Learning Ops Engineer - Remote anywhere in the USA
Darwin Recruitment has partnered with a well-funded, high-growth product-orientated start-up who practice real machine learning at production scale who grew by almost 400% in 2020.
This company is building the world's first fully connected knowledge graph of commercial entities to understand global supply chain risk for our customers.
To do that they've created a SaaS platform that helps their well-known public and private customers manage the risk associated with their supply chain by automating risk assessments for their vendors.
The company has so many extraordinary employees who thrive as part of a fast-paced team and takes pride in their ability to succeed while delivering value to their customers. You would really fit in here if you're someone who likes to be challenged by innovation and wants grow professionally by solving one of the most interesting challenges impacting businesses across the globe.
The role - Senior Machine Learning Ops Engineer:
They're looking for a world-class subject matter expert in Machine Learning Ops to serve as key technical resource for machine their learning engineers, helping them transition their ML models into production environments.
In this role you will have the opportunity to experiment with large data sets, cutting edge language models, and to partner with functional experts across the company to bring that expertise to bear on some of the hardest and most exciting problems in this space. You will be developing systems, tools, & processes to govern ML models for compliance, bias, versioning, traceability and auditability.
This job is an individual contributor position, but you will have significant input into research and product development decisions and serve as a key technical leader within the company. Meaning you will be responsible for recommending and driving architecture/infrastructure to create actionable, meaningful, and scalable solutions for business problems.
You will contribute to industry-leading-edge projects using your data science, machine learning, and artificial intelligence skills to transfer ideas into solutions for some of the most challenging technical problems that will delight customers.
What you need to be considered:
- Degree in Computer Sciences (or related technical degree with industry experience).
- 6+ years of hands-on industry experience.
- 2+ years of experience deploying robust machine learning APIs in production environments (ideally cloud-based environments such as GCP or AWS) - from model training and versioning to observability and delivery to consumers.
- Familiarity with and ability to train people on deploying to a containerized environment - Kubernetes.
- Experience with machine learning lifecycle platforms (MlFlow / Kubeflow)
- Strong Python programming skills.
- Experience with databases and data structuring/warehousing.
- Exposure to machine learning concepts (feature engineering, text classification, and time series prediction) and frameworks with interest in learning more.
- Experience deploying machine learning models using cloud-based solutions such as SageMaker or Azure ML.
- Production experience with serverless platforms such as AWS Lambda or Google Cloud Functions
** US Citizenship is required **
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.