(Senior) Machine Learning Engineer.
(Senior) Machine Learning Engineer
€50000 - €85000 per year|
My client empowers people to design their homes creatively and individually. It doesn't matter whether it's a new look for the kitchen or a garden project with the whole family: they inspire, advise and help to implement great projects.
Data is of great importance in the overall vision using intelligent data products, data science and engineering among other things.
- Together with the stakeholders and your team, you generate ideas and concepts for AI / ML solutions from start to finish
- Develop and implement the resulting AI / ML products in a team, such as automatic recognition; automatic matching between consulting requests and experts or prediction models
- Explore data and incorporate the findings into feature engineering
- Optimize and evaluate suitable AI / ML models
- Deploy the AI / ML products with the support of ML Ops / Data Engineering
- Experience in software engineering; preferably in Python
- Have AI / Data Mining / ML method knowledge & experience (e.g. unsupervised and supervised learning, clustering, classification, forecasting, NLP, image recognition, recommender systems, ...)
- Familiar with typical data science technologies, e.g. ML tools such as ML flow and common Python packages, Spark, Docker, databases and cloud environments
- You think analytically and solution-oriented
- Experience in data exploration & processing round off your profile
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Data Science.
Apply Now Wij zijn per direct op zoek naar een Data Scientist voor een van onze opdrachtgevers in Zuid-Holand. Je...
Apply Now Our client, company in Heath Care industry with an innovative AI based product is looking to broaden their...
Senior Data Scientist
Apply Now Senior Data Scientist For the client of ours, global financial institution we are searching for an experienced Data...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.