WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
Copenhagen, Copenhagen Municipality
5 months ago
Our client is looking for a Senior Mchine Learning Engineer to join their ever-growing team.
The client in question is an AI machine learning company, providing accurate diagnostic advice to medical services, allowing patients to get the right treatment faster.
Expectations for the role;
- Implement cutting-edge scientific research in applied machine learning with the possibility to publish research papers in top ML/NLP venues.
- Develop efficient, robust, and scalable production software for deployment in real-life environments where real-time processing and reliable performance are a strict requirement.
- Experiment with high-performance computing architectures for advanced machine learning in-house and in the cloud.
- In-depth experience with Python and full command of data structures and algorithms.
- Experience with one or several of the machine learning frameworks, e.g. TensorFlow and PyTorch.
- High ambitions and strong inclinations to your personal development goals within machine learning and computer science.
- Readiness to invest the strenuous hours that are required to make technology work.
- University degree in computer science, computer engineering, mathematics, statistics, physics, or a related interdisciplinary field.
If you would like to find out more, please email firstname.lastname@example.org