Senior Machine learning Engineer
Berlin, Germany , Stock options/ equity
2019-09-12 14:43:21 +0100
Are you open to work with some of the most intelligent people in the world?
I am currently searching for Machine Learning Engineers to work with the most intelligent people in the world. Founded in the United states they are working with the most advanced Data in the world, impacting areas such as Pricing Algorithms, Fraud Detection and Forecasting Solutions that is used in some of the largest brands in the US and the World.
They are a Data Science focused consultancy based in Berlin & Cologne who leverage expertise in data science, engineering and economics to help organisations turn data into decisions. Employees consistently come from strong academic backgrounds with extensive experience in quantitative, engineering and business experience.
Do you consider yourself an exceptionally motivated and skilled Machine Learning Engineer?
- Strong coding skills in Python or R- clean/ effective coding skills
- Usage working in Data Structures, Storage Systems, Analytical Frameworks
- Outstanding communication skills with colleagues from diverse backgrounds
- Hands-on attitude in a dynamic, fast-paced and ever-changing environment
- Willing to travel as needed
- Phenomenal career progression with the opportunity to work with the best in the market
- Option to travel internationally outsides of Berlin & Cologne
- Highly competitive compensation package to include:
- Stock Options
- Outstanding base salary
If you are able to work independently, eager to evolve and learn continuously with strong Machine Learning skills please get in touch with your call availability for this week: Rebecca.Newson@darwinrecruitment.com
WHAT'S HAPPENING NEAR YOU?
We understand that our network is the most important asset to our business, so we truly value recommendations. If you have a friend who is looking to take the next step in their career, let us know and we can help them.We have an excellent range of prizes to choose from.
Please note that your recommendation must be working in a position we place them in for a minimum of 3 months for a permanent role, or 1 month for a contract role