Senior Linux Engineer
Amsterdam, North Holland , €55000 - €77000 per annum + 25 holidays,bonus, pension
2019-04-29 15:19:25 +0100
Devops Engineer - Unix/Linux, AWS, Kubernetes, CEPH
€75.000,- gross yearly including holiday allowance, travel allowance, development budget, flexible working hours, lease-car, international team, innovative environment, and more!
Are you a Senior DevOps Engineer looking to join an international and innovative AI/ML company in Amsterdam? Have you got it what it takes to work on a complex SaaS-platform: automation, configuration, designs, architecture, operations, and more? Do you want to work with cross-functional teams, to optimise the existing environment and to ensure thousands of customers worldwide use the product successfully?
I'm looking for someone who…
- Has 5+ years' hands-on Linux experience, preferably: CentOS, RedHat, Debian9, but also
- Bash-scripting, Ansible, AWS, Kubernetes, monitoring tools (Zabbix, Nagios and/or Prometheus), CEPH/LVM, VLans, and HA-virtualised platforms (KVM, pfsensee, HAproxy)
- is communicatively strong, works well individually and in a team, likes a challenge, works well in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
Who is interested in..
- joining an industry leader in its sector with a 1000+ server SaaS-platform that services thousands of customers globally
- working in a team of tight-knitted industry experts, on challenging projects and a complex technical environment
- a dynamic, self-organising role that includes: implementations, configurations, analysis, troubleshooting, pioneering, customer success management and more!
For a company who…
- Identifies your personal value with a competitive salary up to €80.000,- gross (incl. 8% holiday allowance)
- Prefers quality over quantity, that is a market leader in their niche
- Training & development, 25 holidays, pension scheme, health benefits, 10% performance bonus, 100% travel allowance, 24x7 on-call schedule (+allowance) and can offer great career development opportunities
Are you the Senior DevOps Engineer looking to join a dedicated organization that offers innovative projects in line with YOUR ambition? Apply now and interview tomorrow!
WHAT'S HAPPENING NEAR YOU?
We understand that our network is the most important asset to our business, so we truly value recommendations. If you have a friend who is looking to take the next step in their career, let us know and we can help them.We have an excellent range of prizes to choose from.
Please note that your recommendation must be working in a position we place them in for a minimum of 3 months for a permanent role, or 1 month for a contract role