Senior Linux Devops Engineer
Rotterdam, S. Holland, Netherlands , €55000.00 - €85000.00 per annum + 25 holidays,bonus, pension
2019-09-12 11:30:06 +0100
Md./Sr. Linux DevOps Engineer -Docker, Puppet, Gitlab
€70.000,- gross yearly, travel allowance, development budget, flexible working hours, 24x7 standby allowance, bonus, innovative environment, and more!
Are you an experienced Linux Devops engineer looking to join an innovative hosting and managed services company in Zwolle/Rotterdam? Have you got what it takes to work on complex, high-availability technical environments; implementations, configurations and tuning with technologies as: Docker/Kubernetes, CentOs, Python-scripting, Gitlab-pipelines, AWS, Openstack, networking (tcp/ip, VoIp), Cisco, Xen, Puppet, and more? Do you want to work with cross-functional teams, to optimize new and existing client environments and to continually work on projects to innovate?
I'm looking for someone who…
- Has 3 to 5+ years' hands-on Linux (RedHat, CentOs) experience, with a strong DevOps mindset, preferably: AWS, Openstack, Docker, Kubernetes, Python, Puppet/Salt, Gitlab
- But also: MySQL, Xen, KVM, (Voice over) IP-networking, loadbalancing, HA-proxy
- is communicatively strong, works well individually and in a team, likes a challenge, works well in a dynamic, fast-paced environment, preferably has (tech-)leadership experience and isn't afraid to work closely with customers
Who is interested in..
- joining an industry leader in managed IT services focusing on infrastructure services, cloud, managed applications and security
- working in a team of tight-knitted industry experts, on challenging projects and a complex technical environment (17.000 servers+)
- a dynamic, self-organising role that includes: integrations, implementations, configurations, analysis, troubleshooting, pioneering, customer success management and more!
For a company who…
- Identifies your personal value with a competitive salary up to €55.000,- gross (excl. 8% holiday allowance)
- Informal, flexible working environment, working with a tight group of engineers on challenging projects, with opportunities to specialize further
- Training & development, 25 holidays, pension scheme, health benefits, 100% travel allowance, 24x7 on-call schedule (+allowance), lunch and can offer great career development opportunities
Are you the Linux DevOps Engineer looking to join a dedicated organization that offers innovative projects in line with YOUR ambition? Apply now and interview tomorrow!
WHAT'S HAPPENING NEAR YOU?
We understand that our network is the most important asset to our business, so we truly value recommendations. If you have a friend who is looking to take the next step in their career, let us know and we can help them.We have an excellent range of prizes to choose from.
Please note that your recommendation must be working in a position we place them in for a minimum of 3 months for a permanent role, or 1 month for a contract role