Senior Laravel Developer
Copenhagen, Copenhagen Municipality , 40000.00kr - 60000.00kr per month + Benefits
2019-08-29 10:03:29 +0100
If you prefer well-structured API's and scalable architectures over legacy code? Then please read on.
I'm recruiting for this backend role with an exciting digital strategy partner. My client creates new and innovative digital products and business models for a wide range of different customers from all industries.
The most significant thing that they offer is an ambitious inspiring work environment, with a huge emphasis on learning and developing, both personally, and as a team. My client has an informal organisation with a minimal hierarchy, with plenty of room for being ambitious and shaping the team culture and product offering.
They are looking for:
- Solid experience with system and API-development
- Fluency in a major web-framework
- An understanding of the full web stack
- Experience as a user of a major RDBMS and SQL
- Excitement for PHP and Laravel (Docker or AWS would be a plus)
- An intuitive understanding of the business operation and strategy
- An eagerness to work in a highly ambitious team and continue to develop your own
skills and knowledge
- Yearly one- week team trip with both social and professional focus (paid)
- Fresh catered lunch of mostly organic produce
- Coffee, tea, soft drinks, snacks - day and night
- Paid equipment of high quality - your choice
- In-office massages
- Beautiful office centrally located in Vestebro
- Voluntary in company sports teams
- Company paid pension and health insurance
- Competitive salary with progression based on merits rather than seniority
If you're interested in a company that can challenge, motivate and inspire you, then reach out now!
WHAT'S HAPPENING NEAR YOU?
We understand that our network is the most important asset to our business, so we truly value recommendations. If you have a friend who is looking to take the next step in their career, let us know and we can help them.We have an excellent range of prizes to choose from.
Please note that your recommendation must be working in a position we place them in for a minimum of 3 months for a permanent role, or 1 month for a contract role