WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
40000.00kr - 55000.00kr per month
8 months ago
Darwin Recruitment are currently hiring for Frontend Developers on behalf of Scandi's largest & most profitable consulting company in IT & Digital communications. This business was founded in 2002, currently have 96+ employees in Sweden and have offices in 3 locations in Orebro, Borlange and their HQ in Stockholm, whilst having an even bigger presence with 1000+ employees in Norway. As an employee with this business, you have the opportunity to dedicate working hours to identify and develop your own projects. They offer market benefits and fixed salary as well as share ownership through share programs. They invest in their employees through continuous skills development and knowledge transfer through regular "Bouvetfredagar" where the company's competence groups meet, but also invite external lecturers with themes such as new hot frameworks like React and Vue and many more. They also allow you the opportunity to work on inhouse projects, until an assignment that best fits yourself is available and won't force you to work an assignment that you don't feel is beneficial or right for yourself.
As a Frontend developer and employee at this consultancy, you will be challenged and challenged in complex and unique assignments with customers where the issues require a combination of experience, creativity and innovation.
· Great interest / curiosity for / on the consultancy role.
· Practical experience of agile project work.
· Fluent Swedish in both speech and writing.
· Relevant education from university / university.
· Framework such as Angular (regardless of version), React and Vue gives plus points.
· Experience of CSS framework such as Bootstrap, Foundation or the like.
· Experience of Typescript.
· Practical experience with SQL Server or other databases
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.